About this game
Oh no, someone cut the power line to the electric car charging station.
You have to help out and bring batteries from another power station to the charging station. But don't let yourself be run over.
[W, A, S, D] or arrow keys for movement
[E] for interaction
- TileMap "RPG Urban Pack" by Kenney.nl (https://www.kenney.nl/assets/rpg-urban-pack)
- Footstep sounds from "RPG Audio" by Kenney.nl (https://www.kenney.nl/assets/rpg-audio)
- Music and Sounds from https://mixkit.co
This is my first, ever published, game and also my first participation in a game jam. I started developing this game on 24th of November to join. After spending about 32 hours, this is the result. I'm quite happy with it, but there's room for improvements. Especially at the game design and game play. I hope, I'll find some additional time to update it.
Possibles future Updates
- Better collision detection between cars to avoid spending power in traffic jams.
- More NPC people and cars to fill the scene with life.
- Maybe some random power ups. e.g. run faster, faster cars, bigger batteries, etc.
Energy Carrier Goas Open Source.
As I started working on the jam game, I also decided to publish the code to GitHub as Open Source. No matter how good or bad it is. So here you go. You can look up the code on the following link: https://github.com/QuatschSalat/EnergyCarrier
|Tags||2D, Game Jam, GitHub, Godot, My First Game Jam, Open Source, Pixel Art, Short, Singleplayer, Top-Down|
|Average session||A few minutes|
- I've found an octocat!Dec 14, 2021
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
good looking game, nice music
Thank you very much.🙌